Here are 15 fruits and vegetables beneficial to your body:
1. Carrot juice strengthens the eyes and helps clear up skin eruptions.
2. Celery juice is known for its power to clear the skin, as is cucumber juice.
3. Cabbage juice helps the gastrointestinal tract, as well as, helping to heal stomach ulcers.
4. Ginger juice helps with inflammation in the body, such as arthritis and is known to remedy nausea.
5. Lemon juice is excellent for counter acting a high-fat, animal protein rich diet. Helps the liver in its daily detoxification process.
6. Apple juice helps to relieve constipation, heal the intestines, and softens gall stones.
7. Radish juice benefits the thyroid gland (in small amounts and mixed with other juice).
8. Grape juice helps to purify the blood, inhibits herpes simplex and influenza viruses; and can be used as a remedy for hepatitis.
9. Kale and Collard juice strengthens the bones due to high levels of calcium, potassium and Vitamin A.
10. Pomegranate juice can be used to destroy intestinal worms, sooth gum and mouth ulcers, and strengthen the gums.
11. Parsley juice neutralizes acid blood pH and helps alleviate allergies, cellulitis, mercury poisoning and skin problems.
12. Pea juice helps dissolve blood clots and alleviates symptoms for celiac disease and Irritable Bowel Syndrome.
13. Plums/Prune juice helps alleviate constipation and can be used for liver disease.
14. Tomato juice helps restore health to the liver, and can be used to treat diarrhea and chronic indigestion.
15. Watermelon juice alkalinizes the blood, and can be used to treat urinary problems, edema, and canker sores. Its diuretic properties benefits the kidney’s and bladder. Juice the rind with the flesh for a sweet, thirst quenching drink.
Kellee is a Nutritional Consultant and Weight Loss Coach as well as a Natural Health and Wellness Advocate.